Inflatable paddle boards come in a wide range of lengths, widths, and prices. But, for a lot of paddlers, the color matters more than almost anything else! One of the most popular colors is pink. But which is the best pink paddle board?
A pink paddle board won’t go any faster than a blue or green one and is no easier to inflate, yet it’s the color that many people want.
You could get a rigid paddle board, but they tend to be very expensive, aren’t very easy to transport, and if damaged, are often irreparable, other than by a surfboard maker.
In contrast, a pink iSUP is easy to transport, won’t ding or crack if you hit a rock, and can be rolled up and stored in a closet when it’s not in use. Most are also supplied with a paddle, leash, carry bag, and pump – everything you need to get out on the water.
Here is a selection of the best pink SUP boards, all tried and tested just for you!
Best Pink Paddle Boards
- 【New ultra light construction dual layer PVC 】35% lighter than comparable models. Inflated 10’6" long 33" wide 6" thick, weight 17.6 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 330 lbs, stable and great for all skill levels and conditions.
- 【Ultra durable】 Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- 【Safety & Convenience】33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- 【Package including 】 Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash, waterproof bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 【Warranty】No risk returns within 30 days+ 60 day guarantee +1 year manufacturer warranty.
The FunWater Inflatable Pink SUP is a good board for beginners and intermediates. It’s light, wide, and stable and comes supplied with everything you need to get out on the water. It also features a very eye-catching deck design. This board will definitely stand out from the crowd!
- Dual-layer PVC construction
- 10’ 6” x 33” x 6”
- Weighs 17.6lbs
- Weight capacity 330lbs
- Supplied with a pump, paddle, backpack, repair kit, coil leash, waterproof phone bag, and three removable fins
- Front deck with bungees for gear storage
- ¾ length non-slip EVA deck pad
This good-looking pink SUP board is light and stable, making it ideal for learners. Quick to inflate, it’s shaped for cruising on calm waters. It’s durable too and backed with a good guarantee and warranty.
- Light and stable
- Excellent buoyancy
- Comes with many extras
- Pleasing design
- Stuff sack a little on the small side
- Quite expensive
This iSUP is quick and easy to inflate, but you’ll need to take your time deflating and rolling it up to get it back in the bag it comes with. That very small complaint aside, this is an excellent pink paddle board!
- Roc's premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight boards on the market using the same materials as boards costing twice as much. All boards come complete with everything you need to get out and enjoy the water right away
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for riders of all skill levels. These kits can be used in the ocean, freshwater lakes, and rivers. Our board is an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 33” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 350 pounds. Pets love them too
- Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, removable fin, coil safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything
- We stand by the quality of our board and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Supported by the best customer service in the industry, you can trust Roc as the leader in quality and fun.
Narrower paddle boards glide through the water more efficiently, but they tend not to be as stable as wider boards. This pink board from Roc is 32” wide, which provides a good balance between speed and stability.
- 10’ x 32” x 6”
- Weight 17.5lbs
- Weight capacity 300lbs
- Triple-layer PVC construction
- Comes complete with paddle, drybag, leash, pump, and removable central fin
- ¾ length non-slip EVA deck pad
- Bungees for gear storage
With three layers of PVC, this board is very durable and won’t puncture easily. It’s made from military-grade dropstitched, laminated PVC, making it one of the toughest boards on review. However, despite its ruggedness, this board is still relatively lightweight.
- Very tough
- Good quality paddle and pump
- Attractive design
- Only the central fin is removable
- Supplied with a drybag and not a backpack
No backpack and just one removable fin make what could have been a perfect pink paddle board, just a great one. If you damage one of the non-removable fins, it cannot be repaired or replaced. And putting a rolled-up paddle board into a drybag is never easy! Other than these very small issues, this board is fantastic.
$299.99 in stock
1 used from $284.99
- EXTRA WIDE FOR BETTER BALANCE: Measuring 10’5 feet long & 30 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze.
- SOFT, STABLE & ANTI-SLIP TOP DECK: Perfect for beginners, we've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no-slip soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur. They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared!
- BEST PADDLING MANEUVERABILITY: Outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling the stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy. Offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature!
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100% travel-friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure. Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore.
- ALL-IN-1 BLOW UP PADDLE BOARD KIT: Complete with must-have paddle board accessories, our SUP paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves. Includes 10' board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Upgraded Aluminum paddle, manual air pump & storage bag.
At 30 inches wide, this board is not ideal for beginners. It’s just a little too unstable when you are learning. But, for anyone who has paddle boarded before, this model is fast, maneuverable, and a whole lot of fun!
- Dual-layer PVC construction
- 10’ 5” x 30” x 6”
- Weight 19.6lbs
- Weight capacity 275lbs
- Full-length non-slip EVA deck pad
- Comes with a pump, paddle, backpack, coiled leash, removable central fin, and repair kit
- Bungee gear storage area
This well-made board comes with everything you need to get out on the water. The pump is fitted with an easy-to-read pressure gauge, so you can make sure your board is always inflated to the correct pressure.
- Good-looking board
- Easy to inflate
- Streamlined and easy to paddle
- Ideal for more experienced paddlers
- Not a beginner’s board
- Only the central fin can be removed
The equipment supplied with this pink paddle board is top-notch. A lot of paddles, backpacks, etc., are decidedly low quality but, with this product, that is not the case. It’s an excellent pink iSUP that’s ideal for intermediate paddlers or fast-learning beginners.
FB Sport Premium
- WIDE AND LIGHTWEIGHT SUP DESIGN - The FBSPORT stand up paddling board is 10' long and provides 30'' of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.Paddle Boards Premium Inflatable Paddle Board is Made Of The Highest Quality Military Grade Material. Providing The Most Durable Lightweight Board On The Market.
- COMPLETE PREMIUM PADDLE BOARD ACCESSORIES - Package comes with paddling essentials, including Board, Paddle (premium alloy paddle that floats),a coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Pump, Emergency Whistles , And A Premium Carry Bag!
- NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK - Ideal for all skill levels for less accidents or injuries should you fall!Brushed Thickening Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board .Best for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing, or recreational paddling in all weather conditions.
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY - The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY - The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, one big fin is removable, and two small fins are unremovable which are fixed on the board, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
Paddle boards can be expensive, often costing $700 or more. This board from FB sport is much cheaper and provides a budget-friendly way to get out on the water and have some paddle boarding fun! It’s pink too…
- Dual-layer PVC construction
- 10’ x 30” x 6”
- Weight 19lbs
- Weight capacity 270lbs
- ¾ length EVA non-slip deck pad
- Supplied with a paddle, pump, backpack, leash, removable fin, and repair kit
This light, well-made board won’t break the bank. It’s a very good board for the price but maybe a little too narrow for most beginners. That said, with practice, most paddlers should soon learn to enjoy using this board.
- Good-looking design
- Good buoyancy and weight capacity
- Inflates and rolls away easily
- Too narrow for most beginners
- Not the best pump/paddle
This is a budget-friendly board, and most of your money goes on the board and not the accessories. However, the pump and paddle are easy to upgrade if you need to. All in all, this is a very good value, good quality board.
- ★ Safe&Comfortable Design:Our board is 30” width perfect for beginners(Newbie) keeping stability and balance.the wide base provides stability and balance for all kids, adults, beginners, and experts under 280lbs. An inflatable SUP is more stable, portable, and affordable compared to a hard board.
- ★ Portable and Convenience: Our ISUP board is so easy to be folded that you can take to or store it anywhere as you wish.
- ★ High Quality and Sturdy: purely hand-made, Multilevel stitch layers construction which is optimized, The paddle board adopts the high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding.
- ★ All Ages - Versatile all-rounder board for all beginners and families,for paddling, cruising, yoga, fishing, sightseeing in flatwater.
- ★ Complete Package: Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, safety leash, hand pump, repair kit and an upgraded backpack to hold everything. Comfortable and convenient, this complete elite package will get you anywhere you want to paddle.
Most paddle boards are 6” thick, which is what makes them so buoyant. This model is only 4.7” thick. Rather than affecting buoyancy, this puts you closer to the water, which should mean this model is more stable than other similar-sized boards.
- Two-layer PVC construction
- Reinforced side rails
- 10’ x 30” x 4.7”
- Weight 17.8lbs
- Weight capacity 280lbs
- Comes with a pump, backpack, drybag, paddle, leash, and repair kit
- ¾ length EVA non-slip deck pad
- Storage area with bungees
Another advantage of a thinner board is that it’s easier to remount after you’ve fallen in the water. This makes this model even better for beginners who, invariably, end up spending more time in the water than on it until they have mastered their balance!
- Light, durable board
- Quick and easy to inflate
- Comes with all necessary equipment
- Not the most rigid board
Being a little thinner, this board doesn’t feel as rigid as some other models. Subsequently, it’s better suited to lighter users and kids. Heavier paddlers may find this board flexes too much and feels less stable.
$549.99 in stock
- | AIRDROP CONSTUCTION | 11'0" x 32" x 6" | - Made with the highest tensile strength drop-stitch fibers, the Voltsurf iSUPs are the most rigid and stable inflatable boards available; Supporting riders 80-320 lbs.
- | 3PC ADUSTABLE PADDLE | Floating paddles, can be customized to any riders height, and collapse to conveniently fit the included travel backpack.
- | DUAL ACTION PUMP | Reduces your pumping time by 50%. The dual action valve inflates air into the board as you push down and as pull up on the pump. The valve can be adjusted to revert the pump to a single action pump to make the final pumps even easier. A gauge a the top of the pump shows you when the board has reached 15 PSI and is ready to ride.
- | SINGLE FIN | This US fin setup is the same as that found in a traditional rigid SUP and surfboard, allowing you to interchange fins or easily replace a fin if ever lost. Installation of the fin requires no additional tools, and can all be done by hand. One amazing Single fin provides great tracking, without the excess drag created by side fins.
- | CARRYING BACKPACK W/ WHEELS | The board along with each accessory fits perfectly into the bag, with extra room to fit your swimsuit, towel, etc. No Jiu Jitsu skills needed to fit your board back in the back -- easy fit, every time. The bag comes with backpack straps and hipstraps for hiking into the backcountry. Additionally, all of our iSUP kits come with the upgraded bag with wheels.
At 11”, this board is a foot longer than a lot of paddle boards. The extra foot means this board should track straighter and glide more easily too. This is a board for longer-distance paddling adventures!
- Dual-layer military-grade PVC constructions
- 11’ x 32” x 6”
- Weight 24lbs
- Weight capacity 320lbs
- Supplied with a dual-action pump, backpack, paddle, removable fin,
- ¾ length EVA non-slip deck pad
- Bungee cord gear storage area at the front of the board
This tough-as-nails board is a little on the heavy side, but that’s the price you have to pay for strength and puncture resistance. But, the backpack has wheels, which helps offset this weight and makes this top-quality board easier to transport.
- Very well-made
- Extreme buoyancy
- Very stable
- Tracks well
- High-quality extras
- Quite heavy
- No leash or repair kit provided
A leash is a vital piece of paddle boarding equipment. Without one, your board will shoot away if (or when!) you fall in, leaving you to swim after it. This is a lovely board but, to avoid losing it, make sure you use it with a leash.
- 【Extra Wide and Stable Design】This inflatable stand-up paddle board is 10.6' long, 30" wide and 6.5" thick, allowing you to get better stability and balance when standing on it. Its extra-wide design and load capacity of up to 352 lbs make it suitable for all skill levels.
- 【Non-slip Deck & High-quality Materials】The non-slip and soft deck can effectively prevent slipping and accidents to enhance safety. PVC material enables paddle board to withstand great pressure without deformation or bursting for long time use. The adjustable paddle can float on water, so you don't have to worry about it falling into the water.
- 【Fast Inflation & Portable Design】With a manual air pump, you can easily inflate and use it. When it is deflated and rolled up, this paddle board is easy to carry and store. The backpack makes it easy to carry it wherever you want, such as the ocean, lake or river. Even if you want to move it when it's full of gas, there's a carry handle and a pull handle for you to take.
- 【Excellent Paddling Maneuverability】3 bottom panel fins can effectively improve speed, handling and steering for easy use and control. And it's equipped with bungee cords on the front deck, so you can put backpack and other items. With a safety leash, you can attach it to your ankle to prevent it from drifting away.
- 【Complete SUP Kit】We provide an adjustable paddle, manual air pump, backpack, safety leash, repair kit, and removable fin in package. You can pursue stimuli to surf, or float on the sea to do yoga. Of course, just staying quietly fishing and enjoying the rest of the weekend is also a very pleasant thing. All choices depend on you!
This board from Goplus is very budget-friendly. It’s not the widest board, so it may not be stable enough for beginners, but for intermediate paddles and fast learners, this lightweight pink paddle board should provide plenty of fun. It’s especially good for heavier users.
- Dual-layer PVC construction
- 10’ 6” x 30” x 6” (also available in 11’)
- Weighs 23lbs
- Weight capacity 352lbs
- ¾ length non-slip deck pad
- Supplied with a paddle, backpack, leash, and repair kit
- Front gear storage area with bungees
Goplus give you a lot of board for your money! Longer boards track straighter and move more easily through the water. Plus, with a weight capacity of 352lbs, this board is perfect for larger riders and anyone who wants to carry a passenger or even a dog!
- Very buoyant
- Tracks well
- Easy to paddle over longer distances
- Well-made and well-priced
- The paddle is not the best
While the paddle supplied with this board is light and floats, it’s not especially strong. If you want to paddle further or faster, you’ll probably need to upgrade the paddle sooner rather than later. Still, this is a great board for a very reasonable price.
THURSO Surf Prodigy
- THURSO SURF 7'6" Prodigy Junior Kids Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard is an All-Around paddle board for all lever junior paddlers up to 165 lb/75 kg. Does NOT include a pump
- The THURSO SURF inflatable SUP boasts the strongest iSUP structure on the market, featuring DOUBLE LAYER construction with TRIPLE/QUAD Military Grade PVC coatings on the deck and side. On the deck a TWO-layer PVC coated tarpaulin is bonded to a PVC coated drop stitch core. Two of these PVC layers reinforce the sides. This makes the SUP board lightweight, extremely durable, with the performance of a hardboard.
- Our CARBON shaft paddle is far superior to those made from aluminum or fiberglass. It weighs only 2 lbs.! It’s stronger, it floats, and it can be converted to a kayak paddle with an extra blade (sold separately). The 3-piece construction makes it portable and it’s adjustable from 68’’ to 84’’. The blade is tough nylon composite strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain. Light and strong, our paddle is simply the best found in any iSUP package on the market
- THURSO SURF boards feature 3 removable fins, allowing two different set-ups. All 3 fins installed gives the board the best stability and manoeuvrability – ideal for rough water. Using just the center fin gives the board the best tracking and lowest drag – great for straight speed and for flat water. The two fin setups offer the ability to paddle using different techniques and in various water conditions. The Quick-Lock fin installation is a breeze – slide in and clip, no tool needed
- Top Engineering + Best Materials + Deluxe Accessories + Second-to-None Service = THURSO SURF. All of our products go through numerous analyses and tests before we finalize their material, shape, and design. We stand behind our products 100%. Buy with ABSOLUTE confidence – THURSO SURF Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards have a two-year full warranty – you are covered for any manufacturer defect within 24 MONTHS of purchase.
Most adult-sized paddle boards are ten feet or more in length. That’s probably too long for kids to comfortably handle. This board from THURSO is made especially for younger paddlers and is also suitable for petite adults.
- Made from two and three-ply military-grade PVC
- 7’ 6” x 30” x 4”
- Weight 19lbs
- Weight capacity 165lbs
- ½ length non-slip EVA deck pad
- Three removable fins
- Bungee storage area
- Comes with a high-capacity pump, paddle, leash, and backpack
- 24-month warranty
Short and wide, this board is very stable, making it ideal for children. It won’t be the fastest boat in the fleet, but most kids should master paddling this board very quickly. Well-made and very robust, this board is as close to kid-proof as you’ll find.
- Very stable
- Tough and well-made
- Backed by a long warranty
- Designed and made specifically for kids
- Quite expensive
This is NOT a cheap board, but it is a great one for kids. THURSO makes top-quality paddle boarding equipment, and this pink paddle board continues that trend. If you want a board that is made for kids and will last for years and years, this could be the one for you.
This board is designed for long-distance paddling. It’s long and narrow, which means it should glide through the water with minimal effort. Made from high-quality materials, this is not a cheap board, but it should provide years of worry-free use.
- Made from triple-ply 1000D PVC
- 12’ x 31” x 4”
- Weight 28lbs
- Weight capacity 260lbs
- ½ length EVA non-slip deck pad
- Supplied with a leash, pump, paddle, repair kit, and backpack
- 2-year warranty
This pink paddle board is built to last! The manufacturers say that it should survive 3-6 years of regular use. It might be one of the more expensive boards on review, but you won’t need to replace it after just a season or two. This board is an investment.
- Very well-made
- Excellent glide and tracking
- Built for speed
- Good level of equipment
- Maybe too narrow and unstable for some beginners
The faster you paddle, the more stable your board will feel. But speed is something that takes time to develop. Subsequently, this board is best for intermediate paddlers, although a quick learner should soon learn to use and love it.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: 11.6' x 32'' x 6'' thick, Great for beginner to advanced riders, taller riders or multiple passengers. The 32¡± width makes for extra stability and for all skill levels and conditions. An inflatable SUP is more stable, portable, and affordable compared to a hard board.
At 11’ 6”, this is quite a long paddle board, which means it should track well and glide easily through the water. This is the ideal pink paddle board for anyone who wants to try paddle board touring or paddle for fitness.
- Dual-layer construction
- 11’ 6” x 32” x 6”
- Weight 30lbs
- Weight capacity 300lbs
- Non-slip ¾ length EVA deck pad
- Supplied with a paddle, leash, pump, backpack, waterproof bag, and repair kit
- Storage area with bungees at the front
As well as being longer than average, this board is also 32 inches wide. It’s stable, ideal for beginners, and suitable for anyone else who prefers to spend their time on the water and not in it.
- Streamlined yet stable
- Comes with everything you need to get out on the water
- Suitable for all levels of paddler
- Inflates/deflates quickly and easily
- Maybe too long for some paddlers, especially those looking for a more maneuverable board
This is a board made for speed and distance and not tight turns. It’s an excellent choice for cruisers and fitness paddlers but is not really suitable for anyone looking for a more maneuverable board.
Consider the following before you buy your pink paddle board:
How much do they weigh?
An inflatable paddle board’s weight depends on its length, width, thickness, and the number of layers used in construction. Most models weigh 25lbs or less.
The weight is not all that important unless you have to carry your board very far. Even then, a 20lbs board won’t feel all that different from a 25lbs model. Once it’s on the water, you won’t notice the weight.
Paddle boards vary quite a lot in length and width. Lengthwise, most boards are between 9 to 11 feet long. Racing and touring boards can be longer – 13 feet+. Longer boards also tend to be narrower. This makes them faster but also less stable. Long, narrow boards are better for experienced paddlers or quick learners who don’t mind falling in the water!
32-34 inches width should produce a stable ride that is ideal for beginner and intermediate paddlers. Much wider than that, and the board will be less streamlined and very slow.
Most paddlers start out on wide, not-too-long boards and then upgrade to narrower, longer boards as they get better and more confident.
Well-made paddle boards are very durable and can be even harder wearing than solid, rigid boards. They’re made with two, three, or even four layers of toughened PVC, with glued and welded seams. The material is dropstitched, which means the innermost layers are held together with thousands of vertical threads. This is what gives a pink inflatable paddle board it’s rigidity and strength.
So long as you avoid overinflating your board, puncturing it on sharp rocks, or leaving out in the hot sun for long periods, a good iSUP should provide several years of trouble-free use.
Wider boards are generally more stable than narrower ones, but rider skill and experience also play a part. If you stand with your feet close together, you will be less stable than if you stand with your feet on the outer edges of your board.
Similarly, if you look down at your feet, you are more likely to fall forward. Keep your head up, and you’ll feel far more balanced and stable. Standing with your knees locked will also reduce stability. A slight bend means you’ll be able to adjust your weight as the water moves beneath you.
Beginners are often tempted to buy very wide, stable boards but soon find them slow and difficult to maneuver as their skills improve. Ultimately, any board will feel stable once you get used to it.
There is nothing wrong with buying a big, wide board for increased stability. Still, you may find yourself craving increased speed and maneuverability once you become more proficient and end up buying a new board soon after.
Tracking refers to how straight a board moves through the water. Longer boards tend to track better than shorter boards, and boards with three fins instead of one or two also tend to stay straighter.
Tracking is also affected by how you paddle. If you are stronger on one side than the other, you may find yourself veering off course. Make sure you paddle evenly to keep your board tracking correctly.
Also, be aware that crosswinds and currents can take you off course. You may need to point your board into the wind or paddle more on one side to keep going straight.
How long does it take to pump up an inflatable paddle board?
Most boards are supplied with a high-volume pump to make inflating your board as easy as possible. Depending on your strength and your board’s volume, it can take anywhere from five to 15 minutes to inflate your board to the specified pressure – usually about 12-15psi.
If you prefer, you can use a compressor to pump up your board. Just run it off your car battery.
Can punctures be repaired?
Even four-layer boards can be punctured, although it’s pretty rare. Punctures can be repaired using the supplied repair kit and some waterproof rubber glue. The glue is not generally included in the repair kit. Damaged seams can only be repaired by someone who specializes in repairing iSUPs.
Paddle boarding is a great sport and pastime. You can paddle board for fun, fitness, or even fish from a paddle board. It’s a great way to get out on the water and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. It’s also an easy way to practice social distancing.
However, paddle boarding is even better when you’ve got a board you love – like a pink stand up paddle board!
Bright colors aside, your board should be fit for your abilities and where you intend to paddle. Long, streamlined boards are faster and track straighter than shorter, wider boards, but also tend to be less stable.
If you are just getting into paddle boarding, you’ll be better off with a shorter, wider board. It won’t go as fast or glide effortlessly through the water, but it’ll be a whole lot more stable and could save you from lots of unnecessary dunkings!
You could buy a rigid paddle board, but, in all honestly, for most people, an inflatable is a better choice. Inflatable boards are easier to transport and store, harder to damage, more buoyant, and every bit is solid to stand on.
Use this guide to help you buy the best pink inflatable paddle board. After that, all you need to do is pump it up, put on your leash and your life jacket, and get out on the water. You’re going to LOVE your new pink paddle board!
The team at Outdoor Swim has also reviewed the following :